Hyposmolality Symptoms

Use these Health Check-up tools to learn more

How are people coping?

Who else is affected?

Members in the community range from 2 to 88 years old

See them

How are you feeling?

Members experience an average of 2 symptoms

Tell us

Most severe Hyposmolality symptoms reported by our membersLogin to add your rating >

Connect with people like you when you join!

People near you with Hyposmolality

Treatment Symptom Age Gender

Read what others are saying about Hyposmolality

My symptoms: Send my day in bed sometimes for days Unable to attend: Weekly church Go to my doctor appointments Prepare meals for myself Keep my home clean and sanitary 12/12/2015 at 04:20 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes
Can't function, can't read, can't do much, one thing a day. Sleep 8-9 hours but sit around all day resting. It is a dull life, recouperating all the time6/10/2015 at 07:45 AM
Was this review helpful? Yes
i have been having them every day for the last 2 weeks, it starts at the back of my head right behind my ears and spreads up abd down to both sides of my neck5/31/2013 at 12:28 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes
tension 10/11/2012 at 05:01 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes
Base of skull is very very painful7/26/2012 at 03:19 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes

Join the conversation

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Join now for FREE to learn and share about your condition with other members

See questions people are asking. Or ask your own

There are no topics for this condition yet
Disclaimer: The list and ratings above are for informational purposes only, and is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. The goal of the information is to provide you with a comprehensive view of all available treatments, but should not be construed to indicate that use of any one treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Decisions about use of a new treatment, or about a change in your current treatment plan, should be in consultation with your doctor or other healthcare professional.