Clinical Trials: Other And Unspecified Asthma

About Other And Unspecified Asthma

Other and unspecified asthma is a respiratory condition that affects breathing that doesn't have an identified cause or the symptoms don't fit a specific type of asthma. Asthma occurs when the airways become inflamed, and swelling of the airways can cause a sudden asthma attack and difficulty breathing. Other and unspecified asthma symptoms can include coughing, wheezing, feeling short of breath, and a tight feeling in the chest. Unspecified asthma may be caused or worsened by allergies and exposure to allergens such as animal dander, mold, pollen, and dust. There are many different types of asthma, including exercise-induced asthma, allergic asthma, cough-variant asthma, nighttime asthma, and occupational asthma.

Active Clinical Trials related to Other And Unspecified Asthma

We currently have no active trials listed for Other And Unspecified Asthma


Learn more about Other And Unspecified Asthma when you share your experience

Read what others are saying about Other And Unspecified Asthma

Chest tightness and shortness of breath and not able to breathe. 11/5/2011 at 09:49 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes

Join the conversation

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Join now for FREE to learn and share about your condition with other members

See questions people are asking. Or ask your own

There are no topics for this condition yet

Related conditions

  • There is currently no data available

In the news

Disclaimer: The list and ratings above are for informational purposes only, and is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. The goal of the information is to provide you with a comprehensive view of all available treatments, but should not be construed to indicate that use of any one treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Decisions about use of a new treatment, or about a change in your current treatment plan, should be in consultation with your doctor or other healthcare professional.