Shortness of Breath as a Symptom for Pulmonary Hypertension (IPAH, PAH or PH)

Use these Health Check-up tools to learn more

How are people coping?

See reviews of 43 treatments

Find out

Who else is affected?

Members in the community range from 2 to 86 years old

See them

How are you feeling?

Members experience an average of 9 symptoms

Tell us

Shortness of Breath

Shortness of breath is an abnormality characterized by the inability to breath effortlessly and/or a difficulty catching one's breath.

Most severe Pulmonary Hypertension (IPAH, PAH or PH) symptoms reported by our membersLogin to add your rating >

Show more Pulmonary Hypertension (IPAH, PAH or PH) symptoms >

Read what others are saying about Shortness of Breath

When I bend to pick something I miss your breath and even when I walk faster11/2/2011 at 07:24 AM
Was this review helpful? Yes
Lack of being able to catch my breath. The feeling of running out of air.10/14/2011 at 04:32 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes
I miss your breath for example, when I get nervous when I take a dip in the pool or when transporting a weight8/24/2011 at 04:01 AM
Was this review helpful? Yes
very bad2/3/2011 at 08:57 AM
Was this review helpful? Yes

Join the conversation

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Join now for FREE to learn and share about your condition with other members

See questions people are asking. Or ask your own

loss of memory90

Related treatments

  • There is currently no data available
Last updated on Jan 20 2016 at 14:43
Disclaimer: The list and ratings above are for informational purposes only, and is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. The goal of the information is to provide you with a comprehensive view of all available treatments, but should not be construed to indicate that use of any one treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Decisions about use of a new treatment, or about a change in your current treatment plan, should be in consultation with your doctor or other healthcare professional.