Symptom: Hyperactivity

Use these Health Check-up tools to learn more


Hyperactivity is characterized by increased excitability, or exuberance - even without stimulus - than is considered normal for an individual in that age range. In children, hyperactivity is commonly exhibited by fidgeting and squirming.

Hyperactivity is most frequently associated with the following conditions by our membersLogin to add your rating >

People near you with the same symptoms

People near you with the same symptoms

Treatment Symptom Age Gender

Read what others are saying about Hyperactivity

Does it occur frequently or come and go? Is there any pattern or consistency? Does it feel like anything else you have ever experienced?9/10/2019 at 07:10 AM
Was this review helpful? Yes
Hove no problems with hyperactivity. Just the opposite I fell tired and sluggish most of the time. 5/1/2019 at 04:38 AM
Was this review helpful? Yes
someone hit my fast forward button and it is my normal2/17/2015 at 12:25 AM
Was this review helpful? Yes
I dance, I twitch, I move too fast, I startle. Others are sometimes bothered by this hyperactivity.5/20/2013 at 06:14 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes
I am very active, tend to over commit. I am more balanced then when I was younger, but must constantly work at it.2/24/2013 at 05:51 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes

Join the conversation

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Join now for FREE to learn and share about your condition with other members

Last updated on May 01 2019 at 04:36
Disclaimer: The list and ratings above are for informational purposes only, and is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. The goal of the information is to provide you with a comprehensive view of all available treatments, but should not be construed to indicate that use of any one treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Decisions about use of a new treatment, or about a change in your current treatment plan, should be in consultation with your doctor or other healthcare professional.