Treatment: Bosentan (Tracleer)

Use these Health Check-up tools to learn more

Bosentan (Tracleer)

Bosentan, or Tracleer, is a medication used to prevent thickening of the blood vessels in the lungs and heart, and decreases blood pressure in the lungs. Bosentan is typically used in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.

Bosentan (Tracleer) is most frequently used to treat the following conditions by our membersLogin to add your rating >

  • How effective?
    How common?
  • No conditions have been associated yet.

  • How severe?
    How common?
  • There have been no symptoms added by our members for this condition yet.

EN-US::CST:POPULARSIDEEFFECTSLogin to add your rating >

People near you using the same treatments

People near you using the same treatments

Treatment Symptom Age Gender

Read what others are saying about Bosentan (Tracleer)

Yes I would .My mean artery pressure dropped by 20 points.5/26/2011 at 05:55 AM
Was this review helpful? Yes
Very effective,9/30/2010 at 06:11 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes
When diagnosed I was given Bosentan immediately and I believe that it has stopped my PH getting any worse7/2/2010 at 07:13 AM
Was this review helpful? Yes
Had to come off after Liver Enzymes went crazy...after several year on the drug. Transitioned to Letairis.3/25/2010 at 10:11 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes

Join the conversation

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Join now for FREE to learn and share about your condition with other members

Related symptoms

  • There is currently no data available

In the news

Disclaimer: The list and ratings above are for informational purposes only, and is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. The goal of the information is to provide you with a comprehensive view of all available treatments, but should not be construed to indicate that use of any one treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Decisions about use of a new treatment, or about a change in your current treatment plan, should be in consultation with your doctor or other healthcare professional.